WELCOME TO KOBERLEIN LAW OFFICES
Koberlein Law Offices (a/k/a: "KLO") has two locations which are based in Lake City, Columbia County, Florida and Gainesville, Alachua County, Florida. The firm focuses its work in three legal areas, which are:
- Personal injury law,
- Criminal defense, including felonies and misdemeanors (DUI), and
- Local government matters which require you to appear or present your matter before your local government Boards/Councils.
- criminal prosecution,
- criminal defense,
- automobile (car & truck) accidents & insurance company defense,
- land use and environmental law, and
- municipal or city, county and local government law.
Fred and Byron's experiences create the core skills which Fred and Byron use to focus their representation of clients' needs in the three areas mentioned. Fred and Byron do not attempt to practice in every area of the law, like some law firms. Instead, a focus of skills in the three areas shown above is attempted in order to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
Call Koberlein Law Offices for free consultations to provide you with a thorough and competent analysis of your legal circumstances. Also, visit Fred and Byron's pages to learn more about how their individual professional histories have created the areas of focus they now practice together, and why so many attorneys refer specific cases to them at Koberlein Law Offices.